To make plugin works you have to at least (settings page):
– turn on “Automatic watermarking” for uploading new images or “Manual watermarking” for images already in Media Library,
– set watermark image
– set image sizes on which watermark should appear.
I also have trouble finding option to manually add watermark to existing image. I have both settings to on and it works with new images I upload, but how do I add watermark to existing images? I cannot find any button in media library to manually watermark, could someone post a screenshot with the location of it? Thanks
1. Activate Image Watermark
2. Make sure it’s updated to 1.1.1 release
3. Go to Watermark settings
4. Enable Manual watermarking
5. Go to Media Library.
6. On the left top part of the screen you’ll see Bulk Actions. Under that dropdown menu a new option should appear – Apply Watermark.
7. Select images (checkbox on the left of image title) you want to apply watermark to
8. Click Apply
9. Wait for the notice about how many images were watermarked
If you don’t get any notice, check the images you select. If selected images are not jpg or png the watermark will not be applied.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
How to Get Support
After you register and login to the site, you may post all plugin support questions in the Support Forum.
If you need to provide private info, please create a ticket and then reply to it using Set as private reply option.