First two features are possible to do in the upcoming release.
The third one can be achieved by the template files modifications, according to the instructions provided in templates settings (copy the taxonomy-event-location.php file into your theme and adjust it to your needs)
Actually it’s pretty easy. If you’d like to use something like past events archive you can for example:
1. create a page (for example Past Events),
2. make a page template for it (e.g. page-past-events.php)
3. assign this template to Past Events Page
4. use this page template to create custom events query (http://www.dfactory.co/docs/events-maker-plugin/wp_query/) using WP_Query, get_events() or get_posts() function. You’d have use show_past_events and event_start_before parameters
5. Display the results of the query in the page-past-events.php page template the way you like it to (for example similary to archive-events.php)
There are other ways also, but that one should be ok I think.