Hi…just bumping up this thread as I’m having the same issue. Details are as follows:
1. I have version 1.3.1 of the plugin installed.
2. WordPress version 3.7.1.
3. Using Swipebox for the lightbox effect.
4. Chrome, Firefox and IE10 all work nicely.
5. IE8 when opening an image gallery only shows a black screen. IE9 shows the first image and nothing else when trying to scroll.
6. I’m testing on a PC, not a phone.
7. All other lightbox effects work correctly.
I was hoping the Swipebox effect would fail nicely on IE8 or IE9 if not supported. I can give you a private login to my admin panel if you’d like.
How to Get Support
After you register and login to the site, you may post all plugin support questions in the Support Forum.
If you need to provide private info, please create a ticket and then reply to it using Set as private reply option.